Saturday, October 14, 2006
Waiting for ‘Arise & Build’!!!
The church is what I missed most since I left Singapore, and I couldn’t wait to return there after this exchange. I missed the worship experience in the Singapore Expo, missed the cell group meetings, missed the fellowship with my many many friends in church. As a result, I have done many things to keep me ‘connected’ to the church while I am away. One of them was watching service online, and today was my very first time here in Israel. I watched Service 1 this afternoon, and thank God the connection was stable throughout. The praise and worship led by David Holmes and Andrew Naylor was simply awesome. I could feel the presence of God so strongly as I watched the service and worshipped in front of my computer screen. The message was one which I have heard before, but nonetheless, it was a timely message to charge up my faith for the upcoming ‘Arise & Build’! Yes! I am going to participate in the Building Fund online, and will make my pledge online during the same weekend as everyone in church does (which happens to be my 23th birthday too! Haha!) I am still praying for an amount God wants me to give this time round, but one thing I am very sure: He will not short-change me and will definitely bless me back with more, and it doesn’t matter where I am when I give! YAY!!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment