Monday, October 30, 2006

An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

No worries. I’m not saying that I am falling sick here. NOT AT ALL!!! =D

One good habit I am building here is the habit of eating apples. I used to buy apples when I was in Singapore, but note the word ‘buy’… I bought apples, but I usually forgot to eat them and simply left them in the fridge (and I don't think I need to say what happened after prolonged storage...). Haiz… However, since I came to Israel, I have been eating apples, and it’s increasing in frequencies. I have yet to achieve the frequency of one apple a day, but right now I am at one apple every 2-3 days. Most importantly, I know I am very much in good health here in Israel.

‘An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.’ – A truth that never grows old with time. =)

No comments: