Saturday, October 28, 2006

1 Week to 'Arise & Build'!

These are the 3 points which God has spoken really deeply into my heart, from the sermon of today’s weekend service:
1). Pledge with a right ATTITUDE.
2). Pledge out of something you know you HAVE.
3). Pledge an amount that TOUCHES you deeply.

The 2nd 'Arise & Build' is only a week away. Although I am far away from Singapore, I am very excited about this coming Building Fund and I can’t wait to pledge (this time round online!), and can’t wait to sow the first fruit a month after that! God has already started challenging me to give from my heart for the offering, and my tears almost flowed out from my eyes and I knew the offering pleased God. I knew that this coming 'Arise & Build' I will see myself growing even more in the Lord and becoming prosperous in all areas of my life! =D

No comments: