Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Elvis, a hairdresser…

I did something tonight which I have never done before in my life. My flatmate Issac was using his electronic hair shaver to give himself a haircut, but the shaver positioning device suddenly gave way and he accidentally shaved too much hair at the area just above his right ear. Oops! Desperate to restore his hair back to the presentable mode, he asked me to help him. And yup, I became a hairdresser! I took about 20 minutes to finish the haircut for him, and I realised, hey, I am not that bad in hairdressing! He was so satisfied with what I have done, and I felt satisfied too! Haha! Perhaps I will just put it under the working experience section of my CV: “Elvis, an (accidental/part-time) hairdresser…” =D


Elvis the hairdresser in action. =) Posted by Picasa


I am sure nobody will be willing to offer their hair for me to do hairdressing after they see this picture and give themselves a sensible second thought. Hahaha! =D Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

me said...

i can't believe it!!! u as a hairdresser?!?! hmm...lol :D

me said...

BTW, I think u shld get urself a tagboard! :D

Elvis Chiu said...

hi zing,

just like u, my tagboard was dead and i removed it so that it's easier for navigation, for now.

will put the tagboard back asap... =)