Thursday, November 16, 2006
Updating my PBase gallery – COMPLETED, at last!
After I have finished reorganising the tonnes of data in my tablet PC and my removable hard drives about a week ago, the next reorganisation task I got myself into was to update my PBase gallery extensively, with the primary objective to upload the pictures I have taken since I left Singapore and embarked my international exchange so that my family and friends in HK and Singapore will get to see them. I am so happy that after many days of photo-editing and uploading, I have finally completed this round of updates… and I can now go to sleep… yawnz… zzz… -_-
You can now view the pictures I have taken so far during my international exchange experience at the following URLs: http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/exchange/ and http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/places/. Of course, you can continue to view other pictures I have uploaded in the past at http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/. The link to my PBase gallery is also found under the ‘Favourite Links’ in this blog. Enjoy! =D
You can now view the pictures I have taken so far during my international exchange experience at the following URLs: http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/exchange/ and http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/places/. Of course, you can continue to view other pictures I have uploaded in the past at http://www.pbase.com/elvischiu/. The link to my PBase gallery is also found under the ‘Favourite Links’ in this blog. Enjoy! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment