Friday, November 17, 2006
I bought chicken meat today!
In case if you wonder where the excitement of buying chicken meat came from, let me tell you: This is NEWS! Haha! =D
I have been avoiding cooking meat here in my apartment since I came here as I had literally no experience in cooking meat in my life, and I really didn't like to eat meat which is not properly cooked. Buying chicken meat is important to bring me closer to become a good cook by the end of my international exchange here, because I am going to learn how to cook chicken meat properly and ensure it tastes good. (I am very particular about food so I set high standards for my own cooking too!) The next Elvis’ cooking skills progress report should be coming soon. Stay tuned. =)
I have been avoiding cooking meat here in my apartment since I came here as I had literally no experience in cooking meat in my life, and I really didn't like to eat meat which is not properly cooked. Buying chicken meat is important to bring me closer to become a good cook by the end of my international exchange here, because I am going to learn how to cook chicken meat properly and ensure it tastes good. (I am very particular about food so I set high standards for my own cooking too!) The next Elvis’ cooking skills progress report should be coming soon. Stay tuned. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment