Friday, April 20, 2007
Room-Cleaning Done... AT LAST!
I couldn't believe it. It took me such a long, long time to finish cleaning up my room after I came back from my international exchange. When I came back to Singapore on March 31 (which was 20 days ago), I was shocked the moment I entered my room. Things were still at where they were when I left Singapore on October 5 last year, but there's a huge amount of dust layered on top of almost everything and every exposed surface in my room, and there are also quite a number of spider webs! Yucks! I guess closing all the windows and the room door wasn't enough to keep them out, since the windows are facing the ventilation windows of many bathrooms in my block and thus my room is more humid than other rooms in the unit. I was thinking, since I need to do a thorough cleaning in my room, I would also take the opportunity to discard all unwanted items away and rearrange everything else in my room to make it more tidy and comfortable to live in. It was a worthy decision, but I underestimated the time needed for me to get everything done! By today I have thrown away approximately 14 fully-loaded bags of trash (in those big-size, black-coloured trash bags) from my room. Yes, that's A LOT of trash. Haha! And finally I have finished the whole cleaning process today and has just returned from IKEA with some new, essential furnishings for my room. Right now I'm thinking if I can decorate the empty, white-coloured walls with photos... I think my room will look even nicer in the weeks ahead! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment