Thursday, February 09, 2006
Concern over My Photography...
Was thinking about this recently... somehow felt that my photography skills have not improved for quite a while... somehow felt that something is missing... felt that the passion is not as strong before... This is certainly not good, not good at all...
Guess I really need a break... a break when I can once again use my camera to create pictures that express the feelings in my heart, going to a place where I can be away from the busy buzz I have had over the years of education, a time when I can truly recover from fatigue, truly explore more about myself and think clearly about what I want in my life, and most importantly, to spend more time with my Lord and stay in His presence always, in ways that will keep me amazed and in love always.
Guess I really need a break... a break when I can once again use my camera to create pictures that express the feelings in my heart, going to a place where I can be away from the busy buzz I have had over the years of education, a time when I can truly recover from fatigue, truly explore more about myself and think clearly about what I want in my life, and most importantly, to spend more time with my Lord and stay in His presence always, in ways that will keep me amazed and in love always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment