Tuesday, May 01, 2007
What An Awful Day... =(
It's exceptionally rare for me to blog something with such a demoralising title... Well, no choice, I caught a bad cold yesterday, and this morning I realised I had a fever too. I felt really awful, especially the fever didn't go down after I took 8 paracetamol (panadol) pills in the past 24 hours (the maximum advised)! Haiz... I ended up staying at home the whole day, couldn't go to Hougang and help my friends to shoot the public singing and dancing performances by the students in the performance arts school they are working at, couldn't join my cell group at the first-ever family day celebration organised by my church at Singapore Expo, and it looks like I won't be able to send my friends off overseas at Changi Airport the next 2 early mornings too... all thanks to my illness. Sob... O Lord, please heal me!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment