Thursday, December 01, 2005

My academic term is not over... YET!

Many of my friends wanted to throw stones at me or bashed me lately... the moment they knew that I only had one examination paper this term. Haha! Well, none of them did that literally, and the paper, which is on Intellectual Property Rights, is over!

Yesterday was another day I moved one step closer to end this term. Finally, the case study on 77th Street for Strategic Brand Management is completed and submitted! The project, though academically very demanding, was one that really widen my perspective on how a research project should be done and how a business case should be written. Learnt a lot from this course, and I hope the efforts will pay off in the final grade!

Despite all these... hmmm... my academic term is not over... YET! The next few days I will be packing for my Business Study Mission trip to China and HK, and I must say it's gonna give me (and I think for the class also) headache coz' the temperature is expected to drop rather drastically when we arrive, and probably will go lower than 10 deg C when we go inland! Tsk tsk... that will be cold. Heh. After the trip, I will still have to finish up the FINAL project and give the FINAL presentation on Dec 21, before I can comfortably immerse myself in the Christmas atmosphere...

Hmmm... I need a good break.
It will be nice to really have the chance to get away from the cities and urban forests, where I can go to the coast or the beach, listen to the waves hitting the shore, and have the chance to slow down my brain and embrace what nature has to offer. Hmmm... unlikely that will happen anytime soon. Haha. Maybe a great massage or a spa session will be good also, though it will be expensive...

Aiyah Elvis, stop dreaming! Get back to work!!! A lazy person will not reap anything. Work is the key to success and accomplishments! Haha. I LOVE WORK!!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Elvis. I really miss you. Have a good holiday! God bless you.