Saturday, October 29, 2005

Joined the league of bloggers... at last! =)

I knew the trend that people are blogging has been there for a long while.
I have also read some of my friends' blogs, and I don't understand why it's pretty interesting to keep going back to their blogs and read (or wait for) latest entries.

I think it's really time for me to join the league of bloggers...
And at last, here I am, posting my first blog here! Aloha!!! =)

I really hope that there will be people reading my blog *with fingers crossed tightly*...
But I think more importantly, I really want to use the blog to document my life in a more organised manner, because my life has become a lot more meaningful and colourful in recent years, and it's simply not easy to stuff all the memories into my brain and dream on that they won't decay! So, I think there's my primary reason joining blogging lah.

I have made my first step today. The challenge now will be to keep this updated, frequently! Heh... shall give it a try and make it a habit. I know I can... *with fingers crossed even tighter!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! juz dropped by to say hi.. nice to c u blogging too... cya ard and God bless!